New! Fast, Free Domestic Shipping within USA! (International Shipping is a flat $19.95)
Every Knight Forge Custom Stag & Chrome DE Safety Razor, Stag & Chrome Stand and Leadwood & Pure Badger Shaving Brush Set, Handcrafted, Grooming for Men
made in the USA
Combine and save. Thank you for considering this custom wet shaving set set by Every Knight Forge. The photos are of the actual wet shaving set up for auction.
Included with this purchase: 1 DE Safety Razor, 5 DE Safety Razor Blades, Shaving Brush, Shaving Stand, and Free Shipping within USA.
Thank you for considering this custom, Stag, Leadwood, badger, and chrome shaving wet shaving set. The photos are of the actual wet shaving set up for auction. All our razors, shaving brushes, and stands are made from the highest quality materials for performance you can count on. All our razor, brush, and stand handles are made by hand, locally in our shop in Rome, Georgia. We make each razor, shaving brush, and stands as though it was a work of art, but function and performance are always foremost and never compromised. We hope that you will add it to your collection today. Our goal is to earn and keep your business.
– Chrome plated DE Safety Razor.
– Hand selected stag (Elk tine) handle.
– Highest quality hardware available.
– Superb heft and balance.
Handle: Stag (Elk tine)
Dimensions (razor head): 1.625 inches x 1 inch (4.13 cm x 2.54 cm)
Total razor length: 4.5 inches (11.43 cm)
Total weight: 2.5 oz (70.87 g)
Recently, the double edge safety razor has seen resurgence in popularity. Their benefits include a substantial cost savings over cartridges with an extremely close shave while experiencing a traditional shaving method.
Our safety razors have superbly balanced and heft and feature solid brass components throughout along with a full size handle. They accept all standard double edge shaving blades. The threaded razor head design allows easy disassembly from the handle as needed for cleaning.
Our “A8 Tower Series” shaving brush handle is three inches tall and finished with a hand rubbed, clear polyurethane stain finish to bring out the natural luster of the material and to help make the brush handle water resistant.
– Hand selected Leadwood/Mgurure (Combretum Schumanii) handle. Leadwood is a slow growing African coastal tree/shrub. It’s a dense hardwood, whose heartwood is a naturally, beautiful dark brown with straight to interlocked grain pattern.
– Hand rubbed, clear polyurethane stain finish on handle to bring out the natural luster of the material and to help make it water resistant.
– Black badger will give your shaving brushes a very distinct look. The knots are brand new, pre-bloom, and have a 22mm base. The fan will be much wider once broken in.
– State of Georgia commemorative quarter inlayed in end of handle (Georgia is our home state).
Handle Material: Leadwood/Mgurure (Combretum Schumanii)
Brush Knot: Black pure badger hair knot, very nicely packed.
Total Brush Height: 5.25 inches (13.34 cm)
Handle Height: 3 inches (7.62 cm)
Loft Height: 2.5 inches (6.5 cm)
Knot Diameter: .87 inches (22 cm)
Total Weight: 2.6 oz (73.71 g)
Measurements are approximate.
Razor & Brush Stand Details
This great looking razor and shaving brush stand is perfect for displaying your handcrafted shaving brush and razor. With a treaded design and weighted base, there’s no better way to compliment your custom shaving brush and razor.
– Hand selected stag (Elk tine) handle.
– Accented with four grooved rings, fiction burned with wire.
– Securely holds razor & shaving brush.
– Threaded design makes cleaning easy.
– Unsurpassed fit and finish throughout.
– Precision machined solid brass components.
– Weighted base for stability.
Handle Material: Hand selected stag (Elk tine).
Base Diameter: 3.25 inches (8.26 cm)
Height: 5.25 inches (6.35 cm)
Weight: 14.4 oz (408.23 g)
Georgia Residents – Please Note: Sales tax charged for items shipped to: GA (7%)
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.