New! Fast, Free Domestic Shipping within USA! (International Shipping is a flat $9.99)
Thank you for considering this custom, handcrafted, stabilized Satinwood & Satinwood handle, chrome plated, Mach 3 shaving razor. All our razors are made from the highest quality materials for performance you can count on. All our razor handles are made by hand, locally in our shop in Rome, Georgia. We make each razor as though it was a work of art, but function and performance are always foremost and never compromised. We hope that you will add it to your collection today. Our goal is to earn and keep your business.
– Chrome plated Fusion shaving razor.
–Hand selected stabilized Asian Figured Satinwood (Lagerstroemia spp.) and Leadwood/Mgurure (Combretum Schumanii). Southeast Asian Satinwood has a striking curly or fiddle-backed grain pattern. These trees can grow from 60 feet high. Heartwood ranges from creamy white to a light greyish color. Leadwood is a slow growing African coastal tree/shrub. It’s a dense hardwood, whose heartwood is a naturally, beautiful dark brown with straight to interlocked grain pattern.
– Accented with two, yellow-black double bands made from fiber spacing material.
– A 7 mm brass tube runs through the handle’s center. Chrome end pieces are screwed together with threaded rod and also glued, making the handle sturdy and water resistant.
– Wooden handle has been stabilized. Stabilized woods are woods that have been impregnated under a vacuum with a polymer resin. The pressurized injection forces the resin into all the spaces and pores in the wood. This greatly increases its durability, and resistance to atmospheric change. The wood becomes heavier, more stable, and much more resistant to water.
– 5 coats of hand rubbed, clear polyurethane stain finish on handle to bring out the natural luster of the material and to help make it water resistant.
– Highest quality hardware available.
– Razor works with all Fusion replacement cartridges.
– Superb heft and balance.
– Total razor length with blade is 5.75 inches (14.61 cm).
– Total weight with blade is 1.6 oz (45.36 g).
– 1 genuine Mach 3 blade included with this purchase.
Georgia Residents – Please Note: Sales tax charged for items shipped to: GA (7%)
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.