New! Fast, Free Domestic Shipping within USA! (International Shipping is a flat $9.99)
Thank you for considering this custom, Leadwood handle, chrome plated, Fusion shaving razor. The photos are of the actual razor up for auction. All our razors are made from the highest quality materials for performance you can count on. All our razor handles are made by hand, locally in our shop in Rome, Georgia. We make each razor as though it was a work of art, but function and performance are always foremost and never compromised. We hope that you will add it to your collection today. Our goal is to earn and keep your business.
– Chrome plated Fusion shaving razor.
– Hand selected Leadwood/Mgurure (Combretum Schumanii) handle. Leadwood is a slow growing African coastal tree/shrub. It’s a dense hardwood, whose heartwood is a naturally, beautiful dark brown with straight to interlocked grain pattern.
– Accented with decorative triple yellow-black-yellow band made from fiber spacing material.
– Accented with four grooved rings, fiction burned with wire.
– A 7 mm brass tube runs through the handle’s center. Chrome end pieces are screwed together with threaded rod and also glued, making the handle sturdy and water resistant.
– 5 coats of hand rubbed, clear polyurethane stain finish on handle to bring out the natural luster of the material and to help make it water resistant.
– Highest quality hardware available.
– Razor works with all Fusion replacement cartridges.
– Superb heft and balance.
– Total razor length with blade is 5.75 inches (14.61 cm).
– Total weight with blade is 2.0 oz (56.70 g).
– 1 genuine Gillette Fusion Proglide blade included with this purchase.
Georgia Residents – Please Note: Sales tax charged for items shipped to: GA (7%)
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.