New! Fast, Free Domestic Shipping within USA! (International Shipping is a flat $9.99)
Thank you for considering our custom, handcrafted, stag and stabilized Beeswing Narra wooden handle, chrome plated, Mach 3 shaving razor. All our razors are made from the highest quality materials for performance you can count on. All our razor handles are made by hand, locally in our shop in Rome, Georgia. We make each razor as though it was a work of art, but function and performance are always foremost and never compromised. We hope that you will add it to your collection today. Our goal is to earn and keep your business.
– Chrome plated Mach 3 shaving razor.
– Hand selected antler (Elk tine) handle.
– Hand selected stabilized Asian Narra Beeswing (Pterocarpus indicus) handle. Narra can grow to 100 feet tall with a trunk diameter of 5 feet. Color can vary from reddish tan to an orangey deep red in some instances. Beeswing refers to the mottled, curly grain pattern and can be quite chatoyant (changing appearance at different angles of light).
– Accented with decorative orange-black bands made from fiber spacing material.
– A 7 mm brass tube runs through the wooden part of the handle’s center. The chrome end piece is screwed together with threaded rod, which is anchored and glued to the antler, making the handle sturdy and water resistant.
– Wooden handle has been stabilized. Stabilized woods are woods that have been impregnated under a vacuum with a polymer resin. The pressurized injection forces the resin into all the spaces and pores in the wood. This greatly increases its durability, and resistance to atmospheric change. The wood becomes heavier, more stable, and much more resistant to water.
– 3 coats of hand rubbed, Danish oil finish on handle to bring out the natural luster of the material and to help make it water resistant.
– Highest quality hardware available.
– Razor works with all Mach 3 replacement cartridges.
– Superb heft and balance.
– Total razor length with blade is approximately 6.25″ (15.88 cm).
– Total weight with blade is approximately 1.4 oz (39.69 g).
– 1 Mach 3 blade included with this purchase.
Georgia Residents – Please Note: Sales tax charged for items shipped to: GA (7%)
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.