Stabilized Spalted Tamarind & Black Pure Badger Shaving Brush with Stag (Antler — Elk Tine) handled DE Safety Razor, Stand, Bowl, Soap, and Beard Oil
Included with this purchase: 1 Razor & Brush Stand, 1 Shaving Brush, 1 DE Safety Razor, 10 DE Safety Razor Blades, Shaving Bowl, Shaving Soap, Beard Oil
Made in the USA
Thank you for considering this custom, stag& chrome and badger & Spalted Tamarind wet shaving set. All our razors, shaving brushes, and stands are made from the highest quality materials for performance you can count on. All our razor, brush, and stand handles are made by hand, locally in our shop in Rome, Georgia. We make each razor, shaving brush, and stands as though it was a work of art, but function and performance are always foremost and never compromised. We hope that you will add it to your collection today. Our goal is to earn and keep your business.
Our handsome, stag handle, chrome plated double edge safety razors are handcrafted in our shop in Rome, Georgia. This heirloom quality Artisan Classic model is similar in design and feel to the Parker 98R, the Merkur 34C/38C/180, and the Edwin Jagger DE89.
Handle: Hand-selected Stag Antler (Elk tine). Each antler handle is unique in color, shape, and pattern, but will look very similar to the premium ones pictured.
Dimensions (razor head): 1.625 inches x 1 inch (4.13 cm x 2.54 cm)
Head Style: Closed comb (safety bar) plate design for added protection that sits between the razor blade and your skin.
Length with Razor Head: 4.5 inches (11.43 cm)
Total Weight: 2.3 oz (65.2 g)
Hardware material: Brass
Blades: 10 DORCO ST-301 Stainless Steel Double Edge blades included with purchase. These blades have a platinum and PTFE (AKA Teflon) coating for smooth shaving and will fit any Double Edge Safety Razor.
Recently, the double edge safety razor has seen resurgence in popularity. Their benefits include a substantial cost savings over cartridges with an extremely close shave while experiencing a traditional shaving method.
Our safety razors have superbly balanced and heft and feature solid brass components throughout along with a full size handle. They accept all standard double edge shaving blades. The threaded razor head design allows easy disassembly from the handle as needed for cleaning.
Our “Liberty Series Crusader” shaving brush handle is two inches tall and finished with a hand rubbed, clear polyurethane stain finish to bring out the natural luster of the material and to help make the brush handle water resistant.
– Hand selected stabilized Spalted Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) handle. Spalted Tamarind is a beautiful African wood. Much of this pale yellow sapwood comes from logs that were either found on the forest floor or were cut and then allowed to spalt in the very damp warm conditions of the jungle. The colors and various line patterns are truly unique from one piece to another.
– Wooden handle has been stabilized. Stabilized woods are woods that have been impregnated under a vacuum with a polymer resin. The pressurized injection forces the resin into all the spaces and pores in the wood. This greatly increases its durability, and resistance to atmospheric change. The wood becomes heavier, more stable, and much more resistant to water.
– Commemorative Presidential dollar coin inlayed in end of handle (Lady Liberty side up).
– Accented with a decorative black band around inlayed coin.
– Hand rubbed, clear polyurethane stain finish on handle to bring out the natural luster of the material and to help make it water resistant.
– Black Pure Badger will give your shaving brushes a distinct, top-of-the-line look and feel soft and luxurious. The knots are brand new, pre-bloom, and have a 22mm base. The fan will be much wider once broken in.
Handle Material: Stabilized Spalted Tamarind (Tamarindus indica)
Brush Knot: Black Pure badger hair knot, very nicely packed.
Total Weight: 2.0 oz (56.7 g)
Brush Knot: Black Pure Badger hair knot, very nicely packed.
Total Brush Height: 4.25 inches (10.79 cm)
Handle Height: 2.0 inches (5.08 cm)
Loft Height: 2.5 inches (6.5 cm)
Knot Diameter: .87 inches (22 cm)
Dimensions are approximate.
Razor & Brush Stand Details
This great looking razor and shaving brush stand is perfect for displaying your handcrafted shaving brush and razor. With a treaded design and weighted base, there’s no better way to compliment your custom shaving brush and razor.
Handle Material: Hand-selected Stag Antler (Elk tine). Each antler handle is unique in color, shape, and pattern, but will look very similar to the premium ones pictured.
– A 7 mm brass tube runs through the handle’s center. Chrome end pieces are screwed together with threaded rod and also glued, making the handle sturdy and water resistant.
– Highest quality hardware available.
– Securely holds razor & shaving brush.
– Threaded design makes cleaning easy.
– Unsurpassed fit and finish throughout.
– Precision machined solid brass components.
– Weighted base for stability.
Base Diameter: 3.25 inches (8.26 cm)
Height: 5.25 inches (6.35 cm)
Weight: 13.4 oz (379.88 g)
Puck diameter: 3″ base, 3.5″ top (Our pucks are custom formed for our lather bowls, but can be used in many other styles as well)
Puck Weight: 3.5 oz.
Made in the USA
Premium, Handcrafted, All-Natural Shaving Soap & Lather Bowl by Every Knight Forge. 4 Great Scent Choices.
Soap Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate, Sugar, Bentonite Clay. Pure Essential Oil Blend for fragrance.
Soap Quality Scores
Lather Bowl: Whip up a perfect lather while bringing a bit of style to your bathroom with our smooth, high-gloss, white lather bowl. Its unique handle adds a touch of class while serving in a highly functional role as well.
Bowl Top Outside Diameter: 4 1/2″
Bowl Top Inside Diameter: 4 ”
Bowl Bottom Inside Diameter: 3″
Bowl Width with Handle: 7″
Bowl Height: 1 3/4″
Dimensions are approximate.
Premium, Handcrafted, All-Natural Beard Oil by Every Knight Forge. 4 Great Scent Choices.
Hinterland is our backcountry champion. Woodsy and earthy base notes of Virginia Cedarwood and patchouli are paired with sweet notes of vanilla.
Benefits and Description of Every Knight Beard Oil
Our premium, all-natural beard oil is formulated to strengthen, soften, hydrate, and condition your beard and skin. It is designed to help control frizz and style your beard, leaving it with a healthy sheen while reducing beard itch and dandruff. It can be used as post-shave oil to soothe skin irritated by shaving. Its mild, masculine aroma is intentionally subtle, but can take the place of cologne or after-shave.
Every Knight Beard Oil Directions
After showering, simply pour and spread a small amount into your hands, then stroke into your beard. Fully work into your beard with your hands, and then a comb to penetrate down to the skin underneath.
Caution: Contains tree nut oils – Perform a small skin test before fully applying. Discontinue use if allergic.
For topical use only – DO NOT consume. Avoid contact with eyes – Wash hands after applying.
Summary of Carrier Oil Benefits
Almond is rich in vitamin A, B and E, which are great for skin and hair health. Almond is a shine enhancers and leaves hair soft and is great for reducing dandruff.
Jojoba is an outstanding moisturizer that is great for dry damaged hair. It promotes hair grow, hydration, and helps with dandruff.
Castor is great for skin and promotes hair grow.
Argan moisturizes and conditions.
Aloe Vera strengthens and conditions.
Lanolin soothes, moisturizes, and has healing effects.
Georgia Residents – Please Note: Sales tax charged for items shipped to: GA (7%)
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.