Included with this purchase: 1 Handcrafted Stag (Elk Tine) Handled Razor Stand and free USPS Priority shipping within USA.
Made in the USA
Thank you for considering this custom, stag razor stand. All our wet shaving gear is made from the highest quality materials for performance you can count on. All our razor, brush, and stand handles are made by hand, locally in our shop in Rome, Georgia. We make each razor, shaving brush, and stands as though it was a work of art, but function and performance are always foremost and never compromised. We hope that you will add it to your collection today. Our goal is to earn and keep your business.
Razor Stand Details
Ideal for our Artisan Classic DE Safety, Fusion, and Mach 3 Razors, but should receive any razor with a neck/handle diameter of no more than 0.43 inches (11 mm).
This great looking razor stand is perfect for displaying your Every Knight Forge Artisan Classic razor. With a treaded design and weighted base, there’s no better way to compliment your custom shaving razor.
Handle Material: Hand-selected Stag Antler (Elk tine). Each antler handle is unique in color, shape,
and pattern, but will look very similar to the one pictured.
Base Diameter: 3.25 inches (8.26 cm)
Height: 5.25 inches (6.35 cm)
Weight: 13.4 oz (379.88 g)
– Chrome plated brass end pieces are screwed together with threaded rod and also glued, making the handle sturdy and water resistant.
– Chrome plated brass base weighing over a half a pound creates an extremely sturdy structure.
– Highest quality hardware available.
– Securely holds razor.
– Threaded design makes cleaning easy.
– Unsurpassed fit and finish throughout.
– Precision machined solid brass components.
– Weighted base for stability.
- Flange will receive a razor with a diameter of no more than 0.43 inches (11 mm).
- Weight and measurements are approximate.
Georgia Residents – Please Note: Sales tax charged for items shipped to: GA (7%)
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
There are no reviews yet.